Re: Add support for IPv6 RADIUS attributes

I also have patches to the radius module to use the latest (and maintained)
radcli client library at:  https://github.com/nmav/radcli

What is your application? As I read your patches, they just make ppp ignore
the attributes.  Do you intend to do more with the data?

I have patches on both radcli and pppd sides, which haven't all settled yet,
so I haven't pushed them anywhere yet.

I'm not sure what the ultimate point of your patches are though.
Non-LL IPv6 addresses are not assigned through IP6CP, but rather through RA
and/or DHCPv6.   I have a daemon, called rfc6204d, which does this at scale,
but it is not yet sufficiently field tested to release.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [