Re: ifconfig ppp0 errors

Hi James,

I added an instrumental printk statement in the ppp_receive_frame to print a message before the ppp_receive_error(), rebuilt the kernel, and got these prints for every error count reported. What does that mean? Is there anything I can do/turn on/instrument/etc to tell what's wrong with these frames?

Also, I built the pppstats and run it:

/var # ./pppstats
IN PACK VJCOMP VJUNC VJERR | OUT PACK VJCOMP VJUNC NON-VJ 2351664 1587 0 0 0 | 78364 1465 0 0 1465

but it does not report these errors.

Thanks,
Swavek