Re: [Bridge] kernel doesn't support bridge with a ppp interface ?

Pppd's proxyarp option won't do what you want?

In fact, ppp linux box is front of a PC, I want to make this PC can connect to ISP through ppp linux box. which has two ethernet cards and a ppp0 interface(it has done pppoe process).

PC's ip is same as ppp0 we set manually, and in this case PC cannot connect to ppp linux box. I'm not sure the same ip will bring me what result, ppp0's ip we don't care in fact.

So we do as follow:
Set PC's ip is not same with ppp0 but same class. It can work for me. And also I start kernel proxy_arp by sysctl and is should be same as pppd's proxy_arp I think.

Regards~

--
c.j