Re: [Suspend-devel] Help

Hi,

I come back from my vacations. I'm so tired and many many mail (and
dirty clothes to wash) ...

Is possible to add a new little configuration file in the suspend
distribution to testing? If the file exists, then, read it and if the
information is correct, apply it to suspend the machine. Else, load
the default machine-whitelist list.

If is correct, then, we can add new machines, tested, to the whitelist database.

kix

--
Rodolfo García "kix"
EA4ERH - IN80ER