Re: cpuidle C-state accounting

If it fails state due to bus master check you can do like the reference acpi driver does.  I validated the same on OMAP3 a while back.

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=addbad46ed0906cd584784423b9d0babc7476446

In code I've used I don't demote other states.  But there are state aborts.  In those cases residency is low or 0.

Regards,
Richard W.