extend linux pm proposal

Hi all,

I would like to exetend the pm api, adding the possibilty to remove a
device to the pm_list, with
its child, so it is possible to select the devices to suspend. I take a
look at the struct
and I don't find the child list pointers, but only the parent. This
possiblity can be usefull in cases that the system go to suspend but the
hardware needs some devices used by onother subsystem.
So adding a tree view of the dependences can give the possibility to
remove from suspend list
a entire subtree.

device A < device_pm_remove call by user space remove the C and D device

   \--------device C

   \--------device D

Regards Michael