Ottawa Linux Power Management Summit, June 25-26, 2007

Monday, June 25th

  9AM - 6PM Garden Suite in Les Suites Ottawa

	A couple of people have prepared some slides
	to guide discussion.  OLPC and Nokia come to mind.
	We'll have an LCD projector available this day only
	to accommodate them.

	working lunch in the room.

  6:45 PM Dinner, courtesy Intel

	Friday's Road Beef House
	150 Elgin St, Ottawa

Tuesday, June 26th

  9AM - 6PM Garden Suite in Les Suites Ottawa

	round-table discussions

	working lunch in the room

  (10AM-8PM is OLS registration)
  (bring OLS badge to pre-OLS pub nite)

Meeting Memory

I volunteer to take notes.
After the meetings I'll send them to the attendees for review.
With Mark, I also volunteer to present them at the OLS PM BOF,
(currently Thursday 6PM) and send them to linux-pm, and LWN.

Expected Attendees: (please send any corrections to me)

Marcelo Tosatti <marcelo@xxxxxxxxx>

	One Laptop Per Child

Len Brown <len.brown@xxxxxxxxx>

	Linux Kernel ACPI Maintainer

Dave Jones <davej@xxxxxxxxxx>

	Fedora Maintainer, Linux Kernel Cpufreq Maintainer

Adam Belay <abelay@xxxxxxxxxx>

	Linux Kernel PNP Maintainer, cpuidle developer

Mark Gross <mgross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

	Intel OTC embedded Linux team

Tariq Shureih <tariq.shureih@xxxxxxxxx>

	Intel OTC MID power policy manager

"Pedersen Klaus.K (Nokia-M/Helsinki)" <klaus.k.pedersen@xxxxxxxxx>
Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa@xxxxxxxxx>
Poussa Sakari <sakari.poussa@xxxxxxxxx>
	Will make a short presentation about latest developments
	in Nokia N800 power management area.

Matthew Locke <matt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Eugeny S. Mints" <eugeny.mints@xxxxxxxxx>

	Our primary interest is unified
	cross platforms pm API to control pm hardware (covering both x86 and embedded),
	constraints (including  latencies) engine, pm subsystem/drivers interface, API
	for use case driven pm.

"Scott E. Preece" <preece@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

	I would love to see agreement on a way to structure PM so that different
	kinds of systems could better meet their different goals...

Vivek Kashyap <kashyapv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Kenneth <kenroz@xxxxxxxxxx>

	We are interested in cross
	platform (PowerPC, x86) power management, pm controls and policies,
	pm based scheduling, pm in presence of hypervisors, and power scaled
	cpu utilization statistics.

Paul Mundt <lethal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

	Linux Kernel Super-H Maintainer

Kevin Hilman <khilman@xxxxxxxxxx>