Re: Ottawa Linux Power Management Summit

Hi Len,

Matt and I would like to attend the PM summit. Our primary interest is unified cross platforms pm API to control pm hardware (covering both x86 and embedded), constraints (including latencies) engine, pm subsystem/drivers interface, API for use case driven pm.

Thanks,
Eugeny

Len Brown wrote:
I'd like to conduct a Linux Power Management Summit
during the two days preceeding the Ottawa Linux Symposium:

Monday June 25
Tuesday June 26

Hopefully the session can benefit from some of the lessons learned
by the Storage Summit folks -- according to James they include:

1. round-table format -- discussion oriented, limited presentations.
2. limit to ~20 attendees to support discussion format
3. prepare agenda and topic list by consensus via e-mail ahead of time.

Please let me know what you think should be on the agenda,
and if you are motivated to show up for the discussion.

thanks,
-Len