resume sometimes reboots or freezes Laptop, trying to debug

Hello List!

I have a pretty new Laptop with the following specs:

Lenovo X60T (Tablet)
Core Duo
SATA
Intel GMA Videocard
Gentoo-Linux running Kernel 2.6.20

The issue is that about 1 of 10 resumes from RAM do not work by either
the Laptop rebooting or freezing.
What makes it more frustrating is that it is completely unpredictable
for me, sometimes i can resume 30 times in a row and when i start
working on something it will crash on the next resume.

After trying different kernels and configurations im now down to a
kernel with APIC and prefetching disabled and only 1 module in use
(WLAN).
I also tried both the suspend2ram that comes with the kernel and s2ram
from suspend.sf.net, the result being the same.

I have pm-debugging and tracing enabled in the kernel but thats where im stuck.

Most of the times i get something like this:

 Magic number: 0:351:236
 hash matches device ttyv6

with various terminals

and sometimes this

 Magic number: 0:798:378
 hash matches drivers/base/power/resume.c:46

(no further line mentioning any device here)

To suspend the laptop i run this:

chvt 1
echo 1 > /sys/power/pm_trace
#/home/sascha/suspend-0.5/s2ram -f -a3
echo mem > /sys/power/state
setserial /dev/ttyS0 port 0x0200 irq 5 autoconfig
chvt 7

I found 1 other Linux-user with a X60T that has the same (or more)
suspend/resume issues using standard ubuntu and suse configurations.

If anyone has any idea or advice i would appreciate it very much.

Greetings from Germany
Sascha