[linux-pm] OSDL Power Management call 8/24/2006 8 a.m. Pacific

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 04:54:06PM -0500, Miller, Marc wrote:
> The OSDL Desktop Linux Tech workgroup rotates through a variety of
> topics relevant to desktop developers.  It's an opportunity for
> developers and business people to ask questions about the status of
> Linux development and get realtime answers.  ...but our format is not
> that of a "presentation" but rather a roundtable, similar to the format
> of the OSDL Desktop Architects meetings.  We find that by having a
> meeting like this across multiple communities, we're able to connect
> people to activities they weren't aware of, and leverage off of each
> others' work.

What other kernel related communities have you done this with in the
past?  How well has it worked out?

My experiences in the past with other OSDL working groups was that the
conversation was always very one-sided...

And thanks for posting the agenda, much appreciated.

thanks,

greg k-h