Question regarding PCI/AER: Enable reporting for ports enumerated after AER driver registration

Hi Bjorn,
I have a question regarding "PCI/AER: Enable reporting for ports enumerated after AER driver registration" hope that you don't mind giving us some hints.

We found the patch mentioned in the following link fixes one of our issues where a device's AER was not enable correctly.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-pci/patch/1536085989-2956-1-git-send-email-jonathan.derrick@xxxxxxxxx/

I am wondering that if you are going to upstream the patch?

Thank you,
Thomas