Drop Kconfig option PCIEASPM?

I wonder whether anybody actually wants to disable ASPM support.
In an old Kconfig commit message is mentioned that it may help
to reduce kernel size of embedded systems. However I would
think that on embedded systems ASPM is quite useful as it
saves significant power and may result in a lower system
temperature therefore.
W/o ASPM support we have to live with devices coming up
in whatever mode boot loader or firmware configure.

Heiner