Re: PCIe x4 cards not detected on Z370 mainboards

Dear Bjorn,

maybe it helps to provide some more information.  I can reproduce the
same problem on 3 different mainboards from 2 different vendors:

- Gigabyte AB350 Gaming CF
- Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming CF
- MSI Z370 Tomahawk

I now have all 3 systems ready at hands to run additional tests if
needed.

I have updated the information (lspci output, dmesg output) for all
three boards here:

https://owncloud.denx.de/index.php/s/wXiCMMYJodGj5Kr

Thanks in advance!

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@xxxxxxx
Due to lack of disk space, this fortune database has been discontinued.