Re: 4.14.0-rc3 is auto-reloading PCIe SR-IOV Virtual Function device drivers when VFs are attached to VMs ...

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Casey Leedom <leedom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I'd recommend to do a full bisect, I *highly* doubt the above commit
is the issue given it really should not have introduced any functional
changes as its just a code shuffle, moving code from one file to
another. Specially for the type of change you are describing, that
requires significant changes. So save your time and just focus on a
proper bisect.

  Luis