How to improve PCI bug tracking?

I want to improve PCI bug tracking.  It feels like our bugs don't get
the attention they need, and I'm soliciting ideas for how to improve
this.

Current situation:

  - People often report bugs via email to linux-pci.  I think this
    is good because everybody can see it.

  - Even after an email report, I often request a bugzilla because
    (1) it helps keep things from being forgotten, (2) it's a
    convenient place to store bulky data, and (3) I like to have a
    bugzilla URL to include in the changelog of a patch that fixes the
    bug.

  - Sometimes people open a bugzilla directly.  I get email about
    these (along with one or two other people), but this is sort of a
    problem because linux-pci never sees it, sometimes I miss it, and
    things tend to languish.

  - Discussion on a bugzilla is only seen by people listed in the
    bugzilla, not on linux-pci.

I'm contemplating changing this so the bugzilla mail would also go to
linux-pci.

Any objections or alternate suggestions?

Bjorn