Re: pci->pcie bridge issue: kernel unable to find a free I/O port range.

I've put all logs here: http://inspert.ru/pci/

On 09.01.2014 00:28, Yinghai Lu wrote:
On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 2:08 AM, `VL <vl.homutov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've enabled netconsole and got some output.
Here it is: http://dpaste.com/1542030/
It does include any realloc message.
not sure I understood you.
The message I was talking about is:

Jan 8 12:51:52 10 Some PCI device resources are unassigned, try booting with pci=realloc

and you can see it in this log: http://inspert.ru/pci/netconsole-norealloc.txt

The kernel hangs if I add this option.

Note that since the hang occurs on the module load, netconsole was unable
to send latest messages and the log looks clear

I've rebuilt kernel with sound driver compiled in, and the hang occured
during
kernel load, userspace was not reached (but in this case, netconsole was
useless at
all) and I've made a photo of screen (attached). Note there is ACPI warning
about
system IO conflict.
Can you enable

CONFIG_PCI_DEBUG=y

and boot with "debug ignore_loglevel initcall_debug"?

Here it is: http://inspert.ru/pci/netconsole-pcidebug.txt

(problem is when snd_ice17 is loaded; this is for the card installed into adapter)

Thanks

Yinghai