One chart on pci bridge and its bus and their children

All,

I draw a chart on the relationship of bridge/bus/devics.

I am not sure it is exact, so please correct me if it is not correct.

BTW, the pci_bus->self, pci_bus->bridge seem to point the same thing.
So this is really necessary to do this?

                            Bus 0(pci_bus)
                            +--------------------+<----+
                            |                    |     |
                            +--------------------+     |

                             Bridge(pci_dev)           |
                            +--------------------+<----|---+--------------+
                            |subordinate(pci_bus)|-+   |   |              |
                            +--------------------+ |   |   |              |
                                                   |   |   |              |
                                                   |   |   |              |
                                                   |   |   |              |
                            Bus 1(pci_bus)         |   |   |              |
                       +--->+-------------------+<-+   |   |              |
                       |    |parent(pci_bus)    |------+   |              |
                       |    +-------------------+          |              |
                       |    |self(pci_dev)      |----------+              |
                       |    |bridge(device)     |                         |
                       |    +-------------------+                         |
                       |    |devices(list_head) |                         |
                       |    +--------+----------+                         |
   pci_dev             |          |      |          pci_dev               |
   |bus(pci_bus)   |---+                            |bus(pci_bus)     |   |
--
Richard Yang
Help you, Help me