Re: [REGRESSION] resume with a Thunderbolt dock broke with commit e8b908146d44 "PCI/PM: Increase wait time after resume"

Hi Kamil,

On Thu, Oct 05, 2023 at 02:54:23PM +0200, Kamil Paral wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 4:12 PM Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 3:53 PM Mika Westerberg
> > <mika.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > If you apply the patch from here:
> > >
> > > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pci/pci.git/commit/?h=pm&id=6786c2941fe1788035f99c98c932672138b3fbc5
> > >
> > > Does the problem go away with the disconnect case too (and so that you
> > > have "secure" enabled)?
> >
> > Thanks, I'll test it, but I can't do it this week. I'll reply next week.
>
> Hello Mika, sorry for taking me so long. The URL above gives me a "Bad
> commit reference" error, but I found a patch mentioned in a different
> thread, so I used that one, and I hope it's the correct one :-) It's
> quoted below.
>
> With the patch applied, I can confirm that disconnecting and
> reconnecting the cable during suspend is no longer a problem. I tested
> both "user" and "secure" Thunderbolt security levels. The resume is
> fast in all cases, and I've found no issues. Thanks for working on it!
>
> The patch I used:

Yes, that patch is the correct one. Bjorn moved it to his "for-linus"
branch so it got different Commit ID:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pci/pci.git/commit/?h=for-linus&id=c82458101d5490230d735caecce14c9c27b1010c

Thanks a lot for testing!