Understanding P2P DMA related errors

Logan,

You are right about AMD devices connecting to buses [0000:16] and [0000:64].
However I am unable to understand as to how you extend that to mean they
belong to Intel 0x09A2.

Per my understanding I am expecting Root Complex enumerated as a device,
with various other devices hanging off one or more ports/buses. In the
PCIe device tree, I don't see that.

I see the [domain::bus] as the root of the AMD device. Furthermore I see
Intel devices 0x09A2 hanging off the same domain::bus. I will take your
word, but the way the root complex is reported could be less confusing.

If I could make a request, it will be very helpfulf for folks who don't
dabble in this area with a simple cheat sheet plus write explaining with
examples the various root complexes and the variou end-points hanging off
of them.

Let me know if I could help in this effort.

Regards,
Ramesh