Re: failed to access the mem resource space of the pcie device on arm platform

Hi Richard,

PCI analyser log would definitely have been a great help in such cases.
Anyway, can you please check "Max_Read_Request_Size"  and
"Max_Payload_Size" [CFG_PCIE_CAP + 0x08] for both your RC and EP.
Can you please let us know the value programmed in PCIe capabilities
cfg registers
for both RC and EP.

Regards
Pratyush