Re: failed to access the mem resource space of the pcie device on arm platform

I have no idea.  I don't know how the x86 lspci is related at all.  Is
it related to your arm system somehow?

Do any PCIe cards work on the arm system?  Can you use a PCIe analyzer
to see if any MMIO transactions appear on the link?