Change BAR size at resource allocation

Hello,

I have a few large BARs from various PCI/PCIe devices and they
exceeded my linear PCI mapping space on the ARM chip. The chip can
only do 256MB mapping at the same time. I need map all devices at the
same time so I can only assign a portion of certain large BARs, e.g

DeviceX: BAR0=512MB  --> only assigned 8M resource to it
DeviceY: BAR2=512MB  --->only assigned 16M resource to it

BAR sizes are provided by hardware and they're read-only.  I think the
above map should not cause trouble, correct? DeviceX/DeviceY will use
the 8M/16M window to address its whole 512M for inbound transaction
without problems here. I'm hacking pci_read_base to decrease the size.

Thanks,
Xianghua