Add qword support to pciutils (Take 4)

Here goes take 4.

This is a patch to add support for qword (64-bit) read/write to setpci. It
would be really nice to get this into pciutils.

A few notes:
* I think I fixed the type width issues in a better way.
* I have not tried the write support and don't have hardware that I can
  try it on, but I think it should work.
* I have only tried it on Linux with sysfs.
* The types.h header changes needs to be scrutinizedi some more. Please
  review those changes more closely.
  - Does the QWORD define actually exist on MS Windows?
  - Does it compile on MS Windows?

Thanks,
wt