Re: Testing request

Tomasz Czernecki wrote:
Hi Jesse,

Do I need to apply your latest patch to this branch (and is this the
correct branch?):

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/pci-2.6

I find if I just compile this that I do not get the AER capability
found (checking in dmesg).  Menuconfig is configured to enable AER

Can you please dump the device using latest lspci (3.0.2)? I didn't check the AER functionality, but control bits for AER in PCIe capability are set after I loaded a dummy driver which only calls pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting().

correctly, and the H/W is configured correctly b/c your previous
pci-2.6 I grabbed (and applied patch to) around a week ago still works
fine.

Thanks.
Tomasz