Re: Testing request

On Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:36 am Jesse Barnes wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:35 am Jesse Barnes wrote:
> > Ok I just pushed a bunch of stuff to the linux-next branch in preparation
> > for a merge with Linus.  I think I'll ask for him to pull tomorrow
> > assuming nothing big crops up, but I'd appreciate if people would give
> > these bits a spin and test out their favorite options (preferably the
> > ones they've added recently).
> >
> > There are still a couple of patch sets on their way in (SR-IOV and PCI
> > slot driver stuff); I'm planning to do another pull request next week
> > with them included, along with any other little bits that are still
> > outstanding (like the irq routing debug patches).
>
> Oh, and I had to rebase the last few commits of linux-next to merge some
> stuff, so you'll have delete and re-clone the branch if you already have it
> checked out.

Ok looks like I munged up the rebase somehow and had to reapply some patches
by hand.  Tomasz, this includes the AER related fixes you tested earlier.

So I'm serious about wanting testing.  Please build & boot my linux-next bits
on your boxes and let me know if they work (or not).

If I hear good things I'll go ahead and request Linus to pull the bits.

Thanks,
Jesse