is BAR access out of scope for libpci?

Hi folks, I'm hacking on some userspace utilities for working with
PCI cards.  We're currently using a home-grown PCI access library that
only provides access to the cards' BARs, not to their Config space.
Now we're starting to need to tweak some Config registers on some old
balky systems where the PCI Command register isnt getting set right.
libpci provides good Config space access, but no access to the card's
memory and io regions.

We could use libpci for Config space and our little homegrown one for
BAR access, but it seems sort of gross to use two different PCI access
libraries in one app...  So one of the libraries will get extended to
include the missing functionality.

Is there any interest in patches to libpci to provide read/write access
to the cards' BARs?

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky
"The brain is [a machine]. The fact that it's made out of meat is a