Re: mmap problem in localedef

On 2016-12-05 3:58 PM, Aaro Koskinen wrote:
I use 4.9-rcX and glibc 2.24 with patches from Gentoo branch:

https://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/gentoo/2.24

I guess Debian is carrying some bug fix(es) missing from upstream...
Yes. However the trunk is much closer to being usable than it has been for some time thanks to Aurelian Jarno and Mike Frysinger. Most recently, we have resolved the syscall cancellation bug that causes a number of tests to fail. It fixes unwinding during syscall cancellation.

I'll post the current Debian patch set for hppa tonight and maybe we can consolidate.
Current test results can be seen in this build log for 2.24:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=glibc&arch=hppa&ver=2.24-7&stamp=1480210404

Dave

--
John David Anglin  dave.anglin@xxxxxxxx