Re: [C8000] serial console drops input

Am Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, 05:41:44 schrieben Sie:
> In recent kernels, with the new serial console code for the C8000,
> performance is terrible. Typing quickly results in characters getting
> dropped (I have no idea where I lose them), pasting results in 9 out of
> 10 characters being dropped, and I don't see anything on the client
> side that could cause this, and I never had this problem with the old
> ttyB0 code. While entering a password, some characters never turn up on
> the other side and some get echoed back to the client.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

What I see is that the C3600 now finally sees the kernel/console output of the
C8000, I also see the login prompt, but typing anything on the C3600 doesn't
seem to make it to the C8k. So things have improved, I now can actually see
what's going on on the C8k, but I can't interact with it.

Eike