Re: Kconfig Dependencies in Linux

Hi Grant,

Thanks for your feedback. I was actually specifically targetting developers who have committed to the Kconfig files before as far as I could tell from the kernel's git repository rather than randomly picking people listed in MAINTAINERS. I do have questions about certain dependencies, but I also want to get the general intuition behind when a Kconfig dependency is enforced, and if there is external/domain knowledge that comes into play. This is why I was interested in talking to developers.

In all cases, I do appreciate the advice!

Sarah