Re: Kconfig Dependencies in Linux

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Sarah Nadi <snadi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Grant,

Sarah,
If you have specific questions about Kconfig files (and the rules they
embed), my advice is to ask on linux kernel mailing list. You'll get
the answers you are looking for.

For specific projects that use the kernel, like parisc-linux or Chrome
OS (my day job), ask on those respective mailing lists:
     linux-parisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cc'd)
     https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!forum/chromium-os-dev

Asking random people listed in MAINTAINERS is just going to get you a
lot of negative feedback.

cheers,
grant