Re: parisc-linux.org losing hw hosting after this month

Thibaut Varène writes:
> Until then, it's presumably impossible to move the domain to a new
> owner. I've just tried with my registrar of choice (ovh.com) and it
> says that I can only move the domain there *without* changing ownership

Weird. So does that mean to change ownership either you are going to have
to move it within my registrar or I am going to have to move it within
yours?

> As a temporary workaround, I could give you the IP addresses of my DNS
> servers (once I've readied them for handling p-l.o, which, to begin
> with, means I have to copy the existing zone), which would for all
> practical purposes give me control over the domain until it can be
> properly moved next summer (which must not be forgotten, especially now
> that you've unlocked the domain).

I can change the nameservers (or anything else about the domain) whenever,
just let me know. taggart@OFTC

--
Matt Taggart
matt@xxxxxxxxxx