Re: parisc-linux.org losing hw hosting after this month

Just to confirm Dan's comment, HPIT is taking ownership of just
about everything, so it's harder to do g-jobs like this.  Even
our internal labs are being moved to isolated subnets, for better or
worse.  A University or co-lo system is probably going to have
better throughput than our current R&D edge compartments.

best,
-craig

--
Craig Lamparter