Re: Issue booting v2.6.39 .. v3.4-rc6 on hp712/100

In particular, compare below to what happens in a normal non access fault:

nadtlb_miss_11:
       get_pgd         spc,ptp

       space_check     spc,t0,nadtlb_fault

       L2_ptep         ptp,pte,t0,va,nadtlb_check_alias_11

       update_ptep     ptp,pte,t0,t1

       make_insert_tlb_11      spc,pte,prot

mfsp %sr1,t0 /* Save sr1 so we can use it in tlb inserts */
       mtsp            spc,%sr1

       idtlba          pte,(%sr1,va)
       idtlbp          prot,(%sr1,va)

       mtsp            t0, %sr1        /* Restore sr1 */

       rfir
       nop