Re: last git update of parisc-2.6.git failed again to merge???

Kyle,

Kyle McMartin wrote:
On Sun, Sep 07, 2008 at 11:51:26AM +0000, Joel Soete wrote:
Hello Kyle,

The history is non-linear, because I rebased it:

Ah ok it's not yet another of my mistakes lol

git fetch origin; git reset --hard origin/master

Cool, I will try on my other clone (there I use http protocol and a b180 and in this figure it takes long hours before the clone action is finished. And unfortunately I don't have enough disk space to convert this tree in a hg or recent bzr one, that would probably help me to be convienced that git is well the more effcient vcs, ozn)

while on your master branch should resolve it. But be careful, it
will remove any of your local changes.

Well I just manage few external patch with quilt on another copy of your tree, I so not worry ;<)

Tx again for advises,
	J.