ARM:OMAP3:DSS - LCD communication path

Hi,

My colleagues (hardware guys) have made some EMC tests and there is some
increased emission when there is a static picture on the screen (different
than some animation takes place). They asked me to check if there
is a possibility to make such test which can help to determine the source of
the problem (lcd display or path between DSS and display - data/clock lines).

Omap DSS is quite new thing for me and I need an information if a simple
injection of a picture to fb0 device can be some kind of case when traffic on
data lines (DPI/RGB interface) is only after some data is put into fb0 or
it is refreshed periodically. I suspect that if DSS hardware on Sitara AM3703
has some data in buffer it manages the vram contests on its own (refreshes
LCD etc.).

Regards,
Carl