USB only powered Beaglebone powers off when ethernet cable is connected

Hello,

Interesting, but Beaglebone powers off on the boot in case when the board is powered only via USB and ethernet cable is connected. It looks like PMIC turns off all voltages on the board - even Power LED doesn't light and USB device disappears from the host. The described situation doesn't show with an external PSU or without ethernet cable.

I don't think that is a hardware problem because the board boots fine with a kernel/userland config from original supplied TF card.

I use the current git kernel with DTS and omap2plus_defconfig.

Regards,
Igor.