Re: Suspend broken on 3.3?

...[snip]...

> Could you please try attached patch and let me know if this solves the
> rx issue as well,
> without using dma mode.

Right,

I think we've getting closer, but still not quite there...

Firstly, the patch adds an include to "iomap.h" - but this doesn't exist in stock 3.3. Simply removing this include seemed to allow the compile to complete
successfully.

With this patch applied (and not in DMA mode) I now get the following:
  - If I leave wake-from-suspend enabled for the serial port then it works correctly (i.e. no lost/extra 0x00 characters).
  - If I disable wake-from-suspend for the serial port and go through a suspend cycle (i.e. suspend and then wake), then the serial port starts to misbehave as
before.
  - If I then re-enable wake-from-suspend and go through a suspend cycle it starts to work correctly again.

So the problem is still that if wake-from-suspend is disabled for a serial port, and a suspend cycle is performed then when woken the serial port will not function
correctly if operating in interrupt-mode.

Cheers,
Joe