Re: patch "tty: serial: OMAP: ensure FIFO levels are set correctly in non-DMA" added to tty tree

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012, NeilBrown wrote:

> I have to set autosuspend_delay_ms for omap_uart.3 as well before the
> behaviour is significant.
> But then I see no output corruption.  Lots of input corruption of course but
> the output looks fine.

OK.  Is the input corruption at the beginning of the pasted buffer, or the
middle?  And this is with CPUIdle enabled?

With CPUIdle disabled here, what I thought was output corruption occurs in
the middle of the pasted buffer occasionally.  But it might be input
corruption, if the CPU manages to empty the RX FIFO while the TX FIFO is
empty.

- Paul