RE: AM3505/3517 support

Raphael,

The AM35x support has been trailing on the linux-omap. Usually,
due to delays in dependency resolution:

If you are not specifically looking for the latest kernel,
revision you can get the sources from:
http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-omap3.git

Use the tag: v2.6.37_OMAPPSP_04.02.00.07

This tree is supported by TI. The patches contained here, are
being reworked for upstream submission...

~sanjeev