RE: Integration branch base switchover to Tony's omap-for-linus branch

We still need timer fix :(
In summary we need below fixes which came into light with
Static depdency series.

1. I2C: driver fix posted by Rajendra to enable I2C_WE.
2. Timer1: disable hardware-controlled idle
3. clockdomain: Follow PRCM recommended enable sequence
4. MPUSS<-> EMIF static dependency fix.

With above 4 patches instead of global hack of not
clearing static dependency, I tested OMAP4 PM series
and it works as expected.

Regards,
Santosh