Custom beagleboard not booting after flashing MLO built from arago x-load-omap3.git

Hi,
       I'd just tried the latest version of x-load from the arago OMAP PSP platform project, and it isn't booting anymore:

http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=x-load-omap3.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master

I built it using the following commands:

$ make omap3beagle_config
$ make x-load.bin

and copied it over to the microSD card and wrote the new MLO file to nand, and it booted once, but didn't boot after that:

mmc init
fatload mmc 0:1 80000000 MLO
nandecc hw
nand erase 0 80000
nand write 80000000 0 20000
nand write 80000000 20000 20000
nand write 80000000 40000 20000
nand write 80000000 60000 20000

run loaduimage
run mmcboot

Now if I power-on the board, all the 3 white LED lights are on and I get a blank screen, with no activity on the debug console.

Is this recoverable? I have a known working copy of MLO that I was using from the rowboat x-load version, u-boot.bin and uImage file on the microSD card.

I did not sign the MLO image using TI IFT before flashing the NAND device. The x-load project in the rowboat repository had a modified makefile that did this.

Is there a way to recover from this, and change the boot sequence fso that it attempts to load MLO from the microSD card rather than NAND?

Elvis Dowson