RE: State of LDP3430 platform

Odd. You might experiment with cold reset vs. warm reset for booting.  Initial values of some blocks will be different.

Reset tree is something not usually considered. The behavior depends on what level and when it is asserted. Software tends to act like all resets have same effect and this is not the case. I've seen folks burned in PM context several times at both OMAP and PMIC level.

Also... something happen behind your back.  You can program up the PMIC to take a softreset and issue a hardreset.

Regards,
Richard W.