Re: g_ether broken on musb

2010/10/11 Grazvydas Ignotas <notasas@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> which effectively disables DMA due to a bug in it, so it's probably
>>> DMA problems on my board. Here is my log:
>>
>> Yes, your issue may be related with ep1out Rx DMA, but I am not sure
>> since the very important message between timestamp 39.256011 and
>> 85.210693 is not provided by you, why not post all messages?
>
> I did not remove any messages (only added annotation), there was
> simply no output. I suppose something wrong happens after

If so, no any rx interrupt for ep1out comes after request is queued since
musb_g_rx is not called from your log.

There is two possibilities:

         - usb host does not send any packets to ep1out

         - packets has been sent from usb host to musb gadget, but omap3
          is not notified by musb rx interrupt, or there is no musb rx
interrupt.

You can trace usb traffic in usb host to see if there are packets sent
to ep1out, usbmon can do it for you, please see Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt
for reference.  If no packets are traced for ep1out, your problem is nothing
to do with musb, and may should be related with usb host driver(usbnet?).

> [   29.816711] txstate 286: ep2in old packet still ready , txcsr 2003
>
> There should be an interrupt?

No, the irq is for ep2in, but the problem is in ep1out now. And the only means
old packet has not been sent out from ep2in.

>> If possible, please provide all the debug message instead of just selecting
>> part of them.
>
> The log I posted is full, I do not get any more output.

If you are sure, it is OK.

thanks,
--
Lei Ming