Re: g_ether broken on musb

2010/10/8 Grazvydas Ignotas <notasas@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I have tried patch-v2.6.36-rc6-next-20101006 on my beagle B5, seems
>> no such problem.
>
> Did you try booting with the cable attached? The problem only shows up

Yes, my beagle is powered by usb cable connected with PC.

> if I boot the board with cable attached, no such problem after replug.
> I also have g_ether compiled into kernel, maybe that makes a

I use g_ether module, which may avoid your problem? Seems not possible,
but you may have a try...

> difference. Could also be bootloader messing things up..
>
>> Are your musb working at fullspeed?  I know musb at fullspeed has bee
>> broken for some time.
>
> I think it's hi-speed, PC lists the gadget attached to EHCI root hub
> (not sure how to confirm).

If the gadget device is in the same bus with ehci root hub, which can be
observed from'/proc/bus/usb/devices', it is high speed.

Also, you may take Gadiyar's suggestion to post your musb debug info.

thanks,
--
Lei Ming