Re: beagle hangs in uart3 disabling clocks

Hi Sanjeev,
I just tested pm branch of tony's linux-omap-2.6 tree, and found my
beagle will hang in uart3 disabling clocks, follows the log info:

[snip]..[snip]

Texas Instruments X-Loader 1.41
Starting OS Bootloader...

U-Boot 1.3.3 (Jul 10 2008 - 16:33:09)

OMAP3530-GP rev 2, CPU-OPP2 L3-165MHz
OMAP3 Beagle Board + LPDDR/NAND
DRAM:  128 MB
NAND:

Lei,

Couldn't help noticing the version information for x-loader and
u-boot. Both seem to be quite old...

Could you try update both? May be, there is a dependency...

I am seeing the same issue with console on UART3 on zoom3 board. The bootloaders are older. Can you please share a link to latest bootloader which will have zoom3 support.

I am using L25_INC3.x android kernel. The board hangs as soon as it boots the kernel. Enabling the logs shows us that the hang occurs when UART3 clocks are being disabled in omap_hwmod.c as mentioned by Lei Ming. Has anyone observed this issue on any of omap boards?

~sanjeev