Re: omap3camera and linux-omap

Aguirre, Sergio wrote:
> Hi Michael,

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for the helpful reply.  Can you also clarify for me the difference between omap3camera and your linux-omap-camera (http://dev.omapzoom.org/?p=saaguirre/linux-omap-camera.git;a=summary) repositories?

I assume this development has mainly happened on the "board-rx51*" platform?

Ultimately I want to get raw sensor data to memory.  Do you foresee any problems doing that with the current state of omap3camera?  Might I be better off going with a kernel with v4l2_int_device at first?

thanks,
Michael

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner, Hans-Joachim Reich