RE: DSS2 on 36xx with 2.6.34-rc6

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] For me it looks like Timing related issue only. And if I understand correctly I have seen some mail-threads which were talking about successful bring-up on Beagle-XM board.

> I suspect that there are still issues in clock setup (or perhaps in
> CPU type/revision detection).
>
> Anyone else working in this area?
[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Steve,

The AM/DM3730, which is exactly same as OMAP3630 has been supported with PSP releases. I would suggest you to refer to the Arago repo -

http://arago-project.org/git/people/?p=sriram/ti-psp-omap.git;a=summary

Please note that similar kind of testing/validation has been done on AM/DM3730 platform.

Also please let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
Vaibhav