RE: DVSDK on OMAP/3530

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] I believe I had answered similar query from you earlier today, let me summarize it here again -

The V4L2 device nodes will get created under /dev/videox
Where, x = 1 or 2 depending on CONFIG_FB_OMAP2_NUM_FBS.

The equation would be,

Num of V4l2 nodes = 3 - CONFIG_FB_OMAP2_NUM_FBS

And CONFIG_FB_OMAP2_NUM_FBS can not be less than 0.

Thanks,
Vaibhav