Re: Anyone using an ISP1505?

Felipe Balbi wrote:

> is this with musb ? if it's musb, you need the nop transceiver. Do you
> have any boot logs which you could share ? Without information on the
> board, is a bit difficult :-(

Of course.  Here is an excerpt from my dmesg output:

Linux version 2.6.33-rc1-06888-g7fa9fb6-dirty (bgat@mercury) (gcc
version 4.3.2 (Debian 4.3.2-1.1) ) #22 Fri Dec 18 18:58:00 UTC
2009
CPU: ARMv7 Processor [411fc083] revision 3 (ARMv7),
cr=10c53c7f
CPU: VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT nonaliasing instruction
cache
Machine: TBD
Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache
writeback
On node 0 totalpages:
32768

free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c0467a3c, node_mem_map
c0485000
  Normal zone: 256 pages used for
memmap
  Normal zone: 0 pages
reserved

  Normal zone: 32512 pages, LIFO
batch:7
OMAP3430/3530 ES3.0 (l2cache iva sgx neon isp
)
SRAM: Mapped pa 0x40200000 to va 0xfe400000 size:
0x100000
Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages:
32512
Kernel command line: root=nfs nfsroot=192.168.2.10:/exports/tbd rw
ip=192.168.2.168:192.168.2.10:192.168.2.1:255.255.255.0:tbd:eth0:off
console=ttyS1,115200n8
PID hash table entries: 512 (order: -1, 2048
bytes)
Dentry cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536
bytes)
Inode-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 3, 32768
bytes)
Memory: 128MB = 128MB
total

Memory: 125168KB available (3992K code, 310K data, 164K init, 0K
highmem)
Hierarchical RCU
implementation.

RCU-based detection of stalled CPUs is
enabled.
NR_IRQS:388

Clocking rate (Crystal/Core/MPU): 19.2/332/545
MHz
Reprogramming SDRC clock to 332000000
Hz
GPMC revision
5.0

IRQ: Found an INTC at 0xfa200000 (revision 4.0) with 96
interrupts
Total of 96 interrupts on 1 active
controller
OMAP GPIO hardware version
2.5
OMAP clockevent source: GPTIMER12 at 32768
Hz
Console: colour dummy device
80x30
Calibrating delay loop... 524.12 BogoMIPS
(lpj=2048000)
Mount-cache hash table entries:
512
CPU: Testing write buffer coherency:
ok
NET: Registered protocol family
16
mux: Setting signal mcbsp_clks.mcbsp_clks 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal mcbsp2_fsx.mcbsp2_fsx 0x0018 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal mcbsp2_clkx.mcbsp2_clkx 0x0018 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal mcbsp2_dx.mcbsp2_dx 0x0018 ->
0x0000
mux: Setting signal mcbsp2_dr.mcbsp2_dr 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal i2c1_scl.i2c1_scl 0x0118 ->
0x0118
mux: Setting signal i2c1_sda.i2c1_sda 0x0118 ->
0x0118
mux: Setting signal sys_clkout1.sys_clkout1 0x0100 ->
0x0000
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_clk.hsusb0_clk 0x0100 ->
0x0000
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_stp.hsusb0_stp 0x0018 ->
0x0000
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_dir.hsusb0_dir 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_nxt.hsusb0_nxt 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data0.hsusb0_data0 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data1.hsusb0_data1 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data2.hsusb0_data2 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data3.hsusb0_data3 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data4.hsusb0_data4 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data5.hsusb0_data5 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data6.hsusb0_data6 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal hsusb0_data7.hsusb0_data7 0x0100 ->
0x0100
mux: Setting signal mcbsp3_dx.gpio140 0x0004 ->
0x0004
mux: Setting signal etk_clk.hsusb1_stp 0x0018 ->
0x0003
mux: Setting signal etk_ctl.hsusb1_clk 0x0000 ->
0x0003
mux: Setting signal etk_d8.hsusb1_dir 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d9.hsusb1_nxt 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d0.hsusb1_data0 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d1.hsusb1_data1 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d2.hsusb1_data2 0x0108 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d7.hsusb1_data3 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d4.hsusb1_data4 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d5.hsusb1_data5 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d6.hsusb1_data6 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d3.hsusb1_data7 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d11.hsusb2_stp 0x0100 ->
0x0003
mux: Setting signal etk_d10.hsusb2_clk 0x0100 ->
0x0003
mux: Setting signal etk_d12.hsusb2_dir 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d13.hsusb2_nxt 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d14.hsusb2_data0 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal etk_d15.hsusb2_data1 0x0100 ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal mcspi1_cs3.hsusb2_data2 0x011f ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal mcspi2_cs1.hsusb2_data3 0x011c ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal mcspi2_simo.hsusb2_data4 0x010f ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal mcspi2_somi.hsusb2_data5 0x010f ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal mcspi2_cs0.hsusb2_data6 0x011f ->
0x010b
mux: Setting signal mcspi2_clk.hsusb2_data7 0x010f ->
0x010b
OMAP DMA hardware revision
4.0
bio: create slab <bio-0> at
0
SCSI subsystem
initialized

omap2_mcspi omap2_mcspi.1: registered master
spi1
omap2_mcspi omap2_mcspi.2: registered master
spi2
omap2_mcspi omap2_mcspi.3: registered master
spi3
omap2_mcspi omap2_mcspi.4: registered master
spi4
usbcore: registered new interface driver
usbfs
usbcore: registered new interface driver
hub
usbcore: registered new device driver
usb
i2c_omap i2c_omap.1: bus 1 rev3.12 at 100
kHz
Switching to clocksource
32k_counter
musb_hdrc: version 6.0, musb-dma, host,
debug=0
musb_hdrc: ConfigData=0xde (UTMI-8, dyn FIFOs, bulk combine (X), bulk
split (X), HB-ISO Rx, HB-ISO Tx,
SoftConn)

musb_hdrc: MHDRC RTL version
1.400
musb_hdrc: setup fifo_mode
4
musb_hdrc: 28/31 max ep, 16384/16384
memory
musb_hdrc: USB Host mode controller at fa0ab000 using DMA, IRQ
92
musb_hdrc musb_hdrc: MUSB HDRC host
driver
musb_hdrc musb_hdrc: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number
1
usb usb1: default language
0x0409
usb usb1: udev 1, busnum 1, minor =
0
usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b,
idProduct=0002
usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2,
SerialNumber=1
usb usb1: Product: MUSB HDRC host
driver
usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.33-rc1-06888-g7fa9fb6-dirty
musb-hcd
usb usb1: SerialNumber:
musb_hdrc
usb usb1:
uevent

usb usb1:
usb_probe_device

usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1
choice
usb usb1: adding 1-0:1.0 (config #1, interface
0)
usb 1-0:1.0:
uevent

hub 1-0:1.0:
usb_probe_interface

hub 1-0:1.0: usb_probe_interface - got
id
hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub
found

hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port
detected

hub 1-0:1.0: standalone
hub
hub 1-0:1.0: individual port power
switching
hub 1-0:1.0: no over-current
protection
hub 1-0:1.0: power on to power good time:
10ms
hub 1-0:1.0: 100mA bus power budget for each
child
hub 1-0:1.0: local power source is
good
hub 1-0:1.0: enabling power on all
ports
NET: Registered protocol family
2
IP route cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096
bytes)
TCP established hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768
bytes)
TCP bind hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384
bytes)
TCP: Hash tables configured (established 4096 bind
4096)
TCP reno
registered

UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096
bytes)
UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 0, 4096
bytes)
NET: Registered protocol family
1
RPC: Registered udp transport
module.
RPC: Registered tcp transport
module.
RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport
module.
NetWinder Floating Point Emulator V0.97 (double
precision)
VFS: Disk quotas
dquot_6.5.2

Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096
bytes)
JFFS2 version 2.2. (NAND) © 2001-2006 Red Hat,
Inc.
msgmni has been set to
244

alg: No test for stdrng
(krng)
io scheduler noop
registered

io scheduler deadline
registered

io scheduler cfq registered
(default)
Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing
enabled
serial8250.0: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x4806a000 (irq = 72) is a
ST16654
serial8250.1: ttyS1 at MMIO 0x4806c000 (irq = 73) is a
ST16654
console [ttyS1]
enabled

hub 1-0:1.0: state 7 ports 1 chg 0000 evt
0000
serial8250.2: ttyS2 at MMIO 0x49020000 (irq = 74) is a
ST16654
brd: module
loaded

loop: module
loaded

PPP generic driver version
2.4.2
PPP Deflate Compression module
registered
PPP BSD Compression module
registered
NET: Registered protocol family
24
smsc911x: Driver version
2008-10-21.
smsc911x-mdio:
probed

eth0: attached PHY driver [SMSC LAN8700] (mii_bus:phy_addr=ffffffff:01,
irq=-1)
net eth0: MAC Address:
46:66:17:ff:76:af

console [netcon0]
enabled

netconsole: network logging
started
ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI)
Driver
ehci_hcd: block sizes: qh 60 qtd 96 itd 160 sitd
96
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: starting TI EHCI USB
Controller
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: TLL RESET
DONE
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: OMAP3 ES version >
ES2.1
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: UHH setup done,
uhh_hostconfig=31c
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: OMAP-EHCI Host
Controller
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number
2
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: park
0
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: irq 77, io mem
0x48064800
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: reset command 090b02 park=3 ithresh=9 period=1024
Reset HALT
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: init command 010009 (park)=0 ithresh=1 period=256
RUN
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: USB 2.0 started, EHCI
1.00
usb usb2: default language
0x0409
usb usb2: udev 1, busnum 2, minor =
128
usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b,
idProduct=0002
usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2,
SerialNumber=1
usb usb2: Product: OMAP-EHCI Host
Controller
usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 2.6.33-rc1-06888-g7fa9fb6-dirty
ehci_hcd
usb usb2: SerialNumber:
ehci-omap.0
usb usb2:
uevent

usb usb2:
usb_probe_device

usb usb2: configuration #1 chosen from 1
choice
usb usb2: adding 2-0:1.0 (config #1, interface
0)
usb 2-0:1.0:
uevent

hub 2-0:1.0:
usb_probe_interface

hub 2-0:1.0: usb_probe_interface - got
id
hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub
found

hub 2-0:1.0: 3 ports
detected

hub 2-0:1.0: standalone
hub
hub 2-0:1.0: individual port power
switching
hub 2-0:1.0: individual port over-current
protection
hub 2-0:1.0: power on to power good time:
20ms
hub 2-0:1.0: local power source is
good
hub 2-0:1.0: enabling power on all ports
i2c /dev entries driver
OMAP Watchdog Timer Rev 0x31: initial timeout 60 sec
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.21.
No device for DAI omap-mcbsp-dai-0
No device for DAI omap-mcbsp-dai-1
No device for DAI omap-mcbsp-dai-2
No device for DAI omap-mcbsp-dai-3
No device for DAI omap-mcbsp-dai-4
asoc: WM8731 <-> omap-mcbsp-dai-0 mapping ok
ALSA device list:
  #0: tbd (WM8731)
TCP cubic registered
NET: Registered protocol family 17
NET: Registered protocol family 15
Power Management for TI OMAP3.
VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant c rev 1
drivers/rtc/hctosys.c: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
hub 2-0:1.0: state 7 ports 3 chg 0000 evt 0000
net eth0: SMSC911x/921x identified at 0xc88ae000, IRQ: 222
IP-Config: Complete:
     device=eth0, addr=192.168.2.168, mask=255.255.255.0, gw=192.168.2.1,
     host=tbd, domain=, nis-domain=(none),
     bootserver=192.168.2.10, rootserver=192.168.2.10, rootpath=
Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on 192.168.2.10
hub 1-0:1.0: hub_suspend
usb usb1: bus auto-suspend
hub 2-0:1.0: hub_suspend
usb usb2: bus auto-suspend
ehci-omap ehci-omap.0: suspend root hub
Looking up port of RPC 100005/1 on 192.168.2.10
VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem) on device 0:12.
Freeing init memory: 164K
usb usb2: uevent
usb 2-0:1.0: uevent
usb usb1: uevent