RE: The latest 2.6.32.rc5 is very slow

That's correct.

>> to the latest 2.6.32.rc5, it's very much straight forward.
>> However, there is a major performance degradation, the system

>[sp] How are you measuring performance degradation?
My system is a map based application, it responds much slower for all user input, I can feel it.
I did some specific testings, for instance, write a short string to the console, usually, it takes less than 1 us for BSP 1.0.0, but the latest BSP will take 30 us or 60 us, the latency always goes up by 30 us. The display call(printf) is translated into sys_write in kernel, I measure its execution latency, indeed, it's 30 or 60 us, even I add spin_lock_irqsave and spin_lock_irqrestore to make sure it will not be disturbed. It doesn't take so much time to execute sys_write, I suspect it's interrupted by DMA or some bus lock.